Renny's Voice

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Music is cool!

Wow, it's been a very long time since I was speaking on my web site. There have been lots of good songs that make me happier. The Pussycat Dolls had another so good song thats called 'Buttons' and there's 6 of them plus a black guy as a guest singer but I don't like hiphop and rap much. They are bad and shoot people and they scare children. The song was sooooo cool, like how it sounded like they were in tunnel. The help-lady can't believe I listen to song so much! and others LIKE S.O.S from Rianaa. One day I want to be really good at music and I can write music for people like these for them to sing to the worlds children. Well, I guess adults listen to it too, but mostly of all children. I played guitar for a little while but it was hard to get the notes properly and the strings were sharp. Maybe I play the piano soon? Well, that's all...
Aww, soccer!!!! Worlds CUP!!! Its great how good the players can play, they have so many moves and tricks and its so fun to watch I wish I was really watching them, not just TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home