Renny's Voice

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Fuel prices

We need special water to move. We drink also. The road is under me when I go to the school. Sometimes it’s noisy and there’s things outside. Prices go up and up. The world is running out.
We need solar power because we’re running out of feul and sun is around for a long time longer than us especially longer than me and my family. I want to leave the world a better place and give this message for the children. With the sun we can shine and grow and then I can go to school in a future buggy.

2 Comments:

Blogger FEARvLOATHING said...

What's the point of making a fake journal, and posting random babble in an attempt to make people think you're "disabled"? That's a little sad..

6:39 AM  
Blogger Renny said...

You're mean. Go away from my website, I wanted nice people here to read my life.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home